West Island Carpet Cleaning is proudly servicing the residents of the greater West-Island of Montreal such as: Pointe-Claire, DDO Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Pierrefonds, Kirkland, Beaconsfield, Dorval, Baie-d’Urfé, Senneville. with superior and affordable professional Area Rug Cleaning Services.
West Island Carpet Cleaning provides you with affordable services for all you Persian and Oriental carpet cleaning needs. We are committed to get you rug washing services beyond your expectations that will restore your valuable investment to its like new condition!
Rest assured that our professional grade cleaning machines and environmentally friendly products will yield immaculate results whilst protecting the quality of your Oriental carpet.
Your unique Oriental rug will be in the best of hands with us! We will take care of your rug with deference and meticulous caution.
We clean and restore all types of hand-knotted rugs that originate from different parts of the world. Our cleaning specialists are experienced and experts in fine Persian and Oriental rugs cleaning: Silk rugs, Bokhara rugs, Chinese rugs, Kilim, Silk and Turkish rugs.
Our Oriental Rug cleaning process :
- A pre-inspection to ensure that all trouble areas are well identified. We use Xenon lighting to inspect for any previous afflictions or conditions (pet urine, dirt covered by dye variations, stains, dye bleeding, worn out areas, white knots, fibre damage, fringe, etc…). We will also perform various dye tests.
- We will determine the best treatment for your carpet based on its condition and characteristics (i.e. weave, pile, colourfastness). We will discuss all rug cleaning options with your before starting the cleaning process.
- Before the cleaning process will begin, the rug will be extensively dusted and vacuumed to remove from deep within its fibres soil, dust, dust mites, build up dirt, pet dander, debris, etc…
- Pre-treatment: we will carefully pre-treat your carpet to loosen stains and dirt and ensure a thorough removal of stubborn spots. The pre-treatment will be tailored specifically to your carpet fibers and stain condition.
- Decontamination and Deodorizing: we will not only clean your carpet but also eradicate unpleasant odours and decontaminated it from pet urine and feces using powerful live enzymes. We will use the best cleaning products and enzymes that will safely decontaminate and treat pet stains cautiously without damaging your rug.
- Full Submersion wash, Draining and pH Conditioned Rinse: your rug will be hand washed on both sides with tailored products and amounts. We do not use hot water or chemicals that could damage your valuable rug. We drain and gently rinse your rug several times ensuring that no product or residue is left in the fibre.
- Drying process: depending on your rug’s composition, age and condition, a combination of drying techniques will be used (hang drying, flat on an elevated drying bed, air movers, dehumidifiers, etc…).
- Rug Detailing, Fringe Work and Brushing: we will groom your rug to perfection.
- We will perform a final inspection of your carpet to ensure that your expectations are met, with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Please note that at your request we can also apply premium finishing products that will protect your valuable rug.