West Island Carpet Cleaning is proudly offering residential carpet cleaning the residents of the greater West-Island of Montreal but we focus on: Pointe-Claire, DDO Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Pierrefonds, Kirkland, Beaconsfield, Dorval, Baie-d’Urfé, Senneville. with Professional Carpet Cleaning.
West Island Carpet Cleaning provides you with affordable services for all you carpet cleaning needs. We are committed to get you results beyond your expectations that will restore your valuable investment to its like new condition or even better!
Rest assured that our professional grade cleaning machines and environmentally friendly products will yield immaculate results whilst protecting the quality of your carpet.
Our thorough cleaning process includes:
- A pre-inspection with you to ensure that all trouble areas are well identified (set-in dirt, permanent stains).
- We will determine the best treatment for your carpet based on its condition, type of carpet and fibers.
- A commercial pre-vacuum with a powerful HEPA vacuum cleaner which will remove over 99.97% of dirt and small particles. This is a very important step for allergy and asthma suffers (and overall for the air quality inside your home) often omitted by other cleaning professionals. Our HEPA filter will trap small particles so they do not go back into the air and pollute your home during the cleaning process.
- Preparation of the working area: we will cautiously move and protect your light furniture.
- Pre-treatment: we will carefully pre-treat your carpet to loosen stains and dirt and ensure a thorough removal of all spots. The pre-treatment will be tailored specifically to your carpet fibers and stain condition.
- Deodorizing: we will not only clean your carpet but also eradicate as much undesired odor as possible.
- Grooming and Scrubbing: we will remove rooted stains and focus particularly on areas that are heavily soiled.
- We will perform a deep steam cleaning of your carpet with our advanced technology high pressure and high suction devices. Your carpet and floors will not be soaked and no unwanted tacky residue will be left, guaranteed!
- Post Spot Treatment: we will post treat the toughest stains that remain on your carpet. This step sets us apart from other carpet cleaning professionals as we remove the hardest stains that they were unable to!
- Speed Dry: our high velocity air movers will dry your carpet at the speed of light whilst many professionals will leave your carpets wet allowing mold and mildew to potentially form!
- Post Grooming: we will groom your carpet to ensure no footprints are left and allowing any remaining humidity to evaporate.
- Together we will perform a final inspection of your carpet to ensure that your expectations are met, with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Please note that at your request we can also apply premium carpet protectors to prevent wearing and permanent stains and spots.
Low moisture carpet cleaning
Carpets can be thick or thin, have long or short fibers, cleaning them properly can be quite challenging. A such, the kind of cleaning process needed depends on your type of carpet and how severely it is soiled. Though water and cleaning products are necessary to get deep you’re your carpet to remove dirt and soil, over-saturating your carpet with water and cleaning products might damage your carpet and leave sticky buildup residue which in turn will lead to a dirty carpet faster.
At West Island Carpet Cleaning we offer a great modern cleaning process of Low Moisture Carpet cleaning. We use specific professional grade cleaners and disinfectants as well as a state-of-the-art orbital carpet cleaning machine equipped with special cotton pads that are designed to gently rub the carpet fibers from the base.
Why chose low moisture carpet
- It is safe for all types of carpets
- Highly recommended for fragile fibers and expensive carpets
- Your carpet will stay cleaner longer
- More Sanitary
- Environmentally friendly as it SAVES WATER